Follow below instructions to register GlassFish Application server in NetBeans IDE. For this tutorial NetBeans IDE and GlassFish application server should already installed at your machine. If said applications are not already installed, read below tutorials for installation
1. Start NetBeans IDE and select Servers options from the Tools menu as showing in below snapshot
5. Click Next.
6. Here at this step, Domain selection choice is giving. You can register local domain and as well Remote Domain. Here Under Domain Location, you can do one of the following:
- Use the list to select an existing domain.
- Enter the path to the domain directly in the field.
- Enter the name of a new domain to create.
Normally, we select local default domain, domain1. here you also give your domain user name and password which is by default with admin user name and password.
7. Click Finish to complete registration process.
At services Window (Windows ->services), you will see Glasfish server has been listed under Servers nodes.