- How to register a MySQL DB Server in MySQL Work Bench
- How to Start and Stop MySQL DB Server from Work Bench
- MySQL Database Server User management using MySQL Work Bench
- How to SQL Data Export using MySQL Work Bench
- How to SQL Data Import using MySQL Work Bench
- MySQL Database Server Performance Monitoring using MySQL Work Bench
- MySQL Database schema Management using MySQL Work Bench
How to register a MySQL Server in MySQL Work Bench:
By Right click on connection icon, different options will be shown as showing below like open connection, edit connection, copy connection setting to Clipboard. Delete connection and delete all connections.
By clicking on Add connection Icon as showing below, setup new connection dialog will be opened, where we can set parameters for Connection name, Hostname, Port, Username, Password, Default Schema and other setting for SSL and advanced setting.